Ohio State retains No. 1 overall seed
Despite loss to Wisconsin, Buckeyes are still the nation's top team
- Jeff Hanisch/US PresswireJared Sullinger and Ohio State are still in good shape for the NCAA tourney's No. 1 overall seed.
Welcome back to the expanded edition of Joe Lunardi's Rundown, featuring tournament odds. This file will take you deeper into Bracketology. Bracketology provides a snapshot of how the bracket looks on that specific day, but through the use of Lunardi's extensive database of previous seasons, tournament odds tell you how the bracket likely will look come Selection Sunday.
Top line report
This is a week in which the polls aren't likely to agree with the top line of the bracket. In particular, while precedence may force voters to drop Ohio State, the opposite happens here (and quite correctly, I might add).
For Lunardi's in-depth report that goes deeper than Bracketology, including actual team odds to make the tournament, become an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Fond farewell: Terps stun Virginia in ACC finale
- Wichita State reaches 34-0, wins MVC final
- Cuse closes regular season with rout of FSU
- Ejim chosen over Wiggins as Big 12's POY
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM