Josh Pastner's Georgetown issue
Memphis needs to control the flow early -- or else it'll look like its loss to Kansas
The Jayhawks' low-post tandem of twins Marcus Morris and Markieff Morris combined to score 30 points and joined with Thomas Robinson to grab 25 rebounds; that was only one fewer than the Tigers as a team. So pushing the pace and keeping the Hoyas on their heels and out of half-court sets should be the plan, particularly since the Georgetown post players aren't nearly as athletic as the Morris twins.
One problem: Georgetown has shown through 11 games that it doesn't mind running and gunning.
To read more, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- UNC's McDonald reinstated; Hairston still out
- Randle-led Stanford upsets No. 10 UConn
- AD backs SIU coach after tirade goes viral
- Laettner's jersey from 'The Shot' at auction
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- JanSport Youth Memphis Tigers Blue Basketball T-Shirt