In the house
A look inside the roommate relationship of BYU's Jimmer Fredette and Charles Abouo
This feature appears in the Jan. 25 issue of ESPN The Magazine.
Partly because the BYU locker room houses four married players, junior PG Jimmer Fredette and sophomore SF Charles Abouo are the only Cougars who cohabit. So who's more qualified to spill about national POY hopeful Fredette than his high-flying roomie? No one. (And vice versa.)
Wanna learn about these guys? Especially Fredette, who you may-not-know-about-but-probably-should? Well, there's good info here -- and a video -- but for all these great things, ya need to be an ESPN Insider. So dig in the old wallet, pull out the plastic and let's get after it.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- No. 8 Michigan overcomes scare from Illinois
- Source: Barclays negotiates with A-10, ACC
- Harris scores 20 as UVa pulls away from FSU
- Marshall buys out coach Herrion's last 2 years
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's BYU Cougars Blue Basketball Practice Performance T-Shirt