Wanna ball? The Trojans are giving pretty much anyone a shot
This article appears in the Nov 30 issue of ESPN The Magazine.
The fall of ancient Troy was caused by soldiers stuffed inside a wooden horse. The fall of the USC Trojans' basketball team was allegedly caused by Benjamins stuffed inside a paper envelope. We can't say what opportunities were available in Troy in the aftermath, but we do know there's never been a better time to be a walk-on in La-La Land.
To read more about USC's difficult rebuilding process, you must be an ESPN Insider.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Robinson's heroics help Pitt topple No. 8 ND
- Vols defeat Auburn, spoil coach Pearl's return
- Kaminsky leads No. 5 Wisconsin past Iowa
- Ellis' double-double leads No. 9 KU over KSU
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Usc Trojans Cardinal Full-zip Basketball Performance Hoodie