Insider Intel: Arizona's terrific trio
Wise, Hill, Budinger form a tough load for anyone to handle
With 25 straight NCAA appearances, Arizona has a vaunted basketball tradition. But the 12th-seeded Wildcats opened the game against Utah as if they were, well, Cleveland State -- scrappy and determined to prove they deserved more respect than their 9-9 Pac-10 record earned them. From the opening tip, Arizona kept the fifth-seeded Utes on their heels, almost literally.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- NCAA president: Pay-for-play isn't coming
- NCAA may work with power 5 conferences
- Wells sparks Maryland past Boston College
- Former Hoya Whittington intends to transfer
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
INSIDER TOURNEY TIPS
- Nike Men's Arizona Wildcats Basketball Performance Pants