Inside the Bracket: Shooting stars
Can Cal shoot its way to a higher seed?
- Kyle Terada/US PresswireCal is the nation's most accurate team from long range.
As the Cal Bears prepare for their Pac-10 tournament opener against USC on Thursday, they can look back at an overacheiving regular season that has them sitting solidly as a No. 7 seed in Joe Lunardi's most recent Bracketology.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Parker's career-high 30 lead Duke by UNC
- Florida routs Kentucky to finish 18-0 in SEC
- WVU overcomes Wiggins' 41 to stun Kansas
- Ducks down No. 3 Arizona to win 7th straight
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
COLLEGE HOOPS ON ESPN INSIDER
ESPN Insider delves into the bracket and the bubble every week:
Inside the Bracket