Six major-conference sleepers for March
Boston College: If there are prerequisites for an NCAA Tournament run, they include veteran perimeter players, quality 3-point shooting, a go-to scorer, and solid rebounding inside. Boston College seems to have all of these qualifications.
Tyrese Rice not only is knocking down the 3, but he also is averaging over six assists a game in just his second season. While he is the lone true ball-handler on the squad, the Eagles' "tight-flex" offense does not have the need for over-dribbling, and therefore their turnover numbers can remain low.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- UNC inviting athletes back to finish degrees
- Ex-Baylor star Austin: NBA offered job too
- C-USA chief: 'Second 5' will still be relevant
- Source: Mudiay signs deal to play in China
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Villanova Wildcats Navy 'Go Nova' Selection Basketball T-Shirt