A&M, FSU, UAB all have big chances
With Selection Sunday just over a week away, most pundits will tell you that the potential No. 1 seeds need to keep winning to maintain their status. I take a different point of view. Forget the big boys, they are dancing. It is the bubble teams we care about and three of them are in prime position to nab a marquee win.
Texas A&M is the perfect team to grab such a win. The Aggies will host Texas in what folks in College Station are calling the biggest hoops game in more than a decade. Last year, the Aggies beat Texas to end their 20-game Big 12 losing streak. This year, a win would propel Texas A&M clearly to the right side of the bubble.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- NCAA president: Pay-for-play isn't coming
- NCAA may work with power 5 conferences
- No. 1 Arizona runs over New Mexico State
- Smith, Ohio State cruise to rout of Bryant
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Texas A&M Aggies Grey Groove Ultimate T-Shirt