Gibson's a scorer, Paulus loves to pass
Originally Published: December 9, 2005By Doug Gottlieb | Special to ESPN.com
- Daniel Gibson should be the first point guard taken in the 2006 NBA Draft (if he chooses to pass up his final two years of eligibility). Greg Paulus might have been more likely to become a professional athlete if he stuck to football, where he was a record-setting quarterback. Gibson is a prolific shooter/scorer from the lead guard position. Paulus is the consummate floor general who shoots merely to keep the defense honest.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Harvard snags 1st spot in NCAA tourney field
- Wichita St. routs Evansville, improves to 32-0
- South Carolina coach Martin sorry for outburst
- Duke's Parker hasn't decided on NBA draft
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com