It's time for common sense to prevail
Originally Published: July 14, 2005By Doug Gottlieb | Special to ESPN.com
- College basketball is far from broken. The issue becomes how do we protect this valuable product? More important, how do we improve it? College basketball does not have the same overall talent that it had, say 10 years ago (although the new NBA age minimum may help add some short-term star power), so we must continue to improve the product.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Harvard snags 1st spot in NCAA tourney field
- Wichita St. routs Evansville, improves to 32-0
- South Carolina coach Martin sorry for outburst
- Duke's Parker hasn't decided on NBA draft
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com