Haubert's Take: Jonathan Massey
- Tight end Jonathan Massey (6-foot-3, 240 pounds) from Gautier, Mississippi has verbally committed to Vanderbilt.
Haubert's take: It was an up and down and up again season for the Vanderbilt Commodores. They started off the 2005 season with four straight wins and then suffered six straight losses before beating in-state giant Tennessee to end their season.
The season showed that the Commodores can win big games but need to play with more consistency. Part of getting that consistency on the field is recruiting players who can compete in the SEC. Well, today Vanderbilt took a big step with the commitment of ESPN 150 tight end Jonathan Massey.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Wichita State reaches 34-0, wins MVC final
- Brooks: Durant could be scoring even more
- Mavericks extend Pacers' slide to 4 games
- Keselowski passes Dale Jr., wins Las Vegas
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings Vanderbilt Commodores Tailgater Junior-Size Football