Comstock will play with heavy heart
Originally Published: November 12, 2007By Erica Metzler | HoopGurlz.com
- Morganne Comstock feels a part of her is missing. A part that has been with her since the seventh grade. The part that woke up early and waited early in line to buy her the Jordan 5's for Christmas, the part that would stay up until 3 a.m. with her on New Year's Eve and play NBA Street, or the person who would always be there to giggle with on bus rides.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Florida routs Kentucky to finish 18-0 in SEC
- Tiger surges up Doral leaderboard with 66
- Source: Phil considers Knicks front-office job
- Alvarez dispatches Angulo with TKO in 10th
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com