Johnson happy about her Tennessee choice
Originally Published: November 9, 2007By Glenn Nelson | HoopGurlz.com
- The tug of war for Glory Johnson ostensibly was conducted between Tennessee and North Carolina, with the Lady Vols ultimately triumphing. In reality, it was a struggle that took place mostly in Johnson's Knoxville, Tenn., household, in the large shadow cast by the school which, emotionally and literally, was calling Johnson's name.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- South Carolina coach Martin sorry for outburst
- Noah declines to talk about Carmelo 'gossip'
- Duke's Parker hasn't decided on NBA draft
- Garcia, again bitten by Blue Monster, takes 9
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com