Kicking prospect Taylor confident offers will come
- As national signing day nears, many top prospects have already committed or are shuffling through their offers and taking official visits.
Then there's Michael Taylor, a top-rated player from Booker T. Washington High School in Pensacola Fla. who sits with just one offer. He is not worried, though.
Why? Because Taylor is a kicker, and the recruiting process, like football itself, is a little different for them.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Wichita State reaches 34-0, wins MVC final
- Brooks: Durant could be scoring even more
- Noah, Augustin lead Bulls over Heat in OT
- Keselowski passes Dale Jr., wins Las Vegas
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings South Florida Bulls 8" Softee Football