Ziemba taking heavy recruitment in stride
- February was when recruits in the Class of 2006 signed their letters of intent and finally put to rest their recruiting experience, but for Class of '07 ESPN 150 offensive tackle Lee Ziemba (Rogers, Ark.), it was when his wild recruiting ride began.
"I really didn't understand any of this, and I didn't understand how I was that much of a prospect until February," recalls Ziemba. "This February, my life flipped upside down, and I have been going ninety to nothing ever since."
Before he was a national recruit, Ziemba played well in his junior season against players who were getting that type of attention.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Florida routs Kentucky to finish 18-0 in SEC
- Tiger surges up Doral leaderboard with 66
- Source: Phil considers Knicks front-office job
- Ducks down No. 3 Arizona to win 7th straight
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM