Little strives to make big splash at next level
- The city of Durham, N.C., has been a fixture in the headlines over rape allegations concerning the lacrosse team at Duke University, but in the world of college football, Durham is receiving attention for another reason.
Durham's Hillside High School is home to one of the elite recruits in the 2007 class in wide receiver/running back Greg Little. His last name is no indication of this prospect's physical prowess or ability -- he is a big, athletic, tough player who has caught the eye of recruiters nationwide. He has more than 35 offers, and the attention has caught the talented player off guard a bit.
"It was kind of a surprise at first at how fast the attention I was getting was coming at me," said Little, currently ESPN.com's top-rated wide receiver.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Florida routs Kentucky to finish 18-0 in SEC
- Tiger surges up Doral leaderboard with 66
- Source: Phil considers Knicks front-office job
- Alvarez dispatches Angulo with TKO in 10th
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Duke Blue Devils Duke Blue Coaches Performance Polo