Recruiting Focus: Big East
The Big East turned out to have a fine year, sending four teams to bowl games. More importantly, West Virginia put together an 11-1 record, went down to Atlanta and beat heavily favored SEC giant Georgia in its own backyard.
While many will still call for the conference to be stripped of its BCS bid, teams like West Virginia, Louisville and Pittsburgh hope to silence all these critics with top recruiting and big-time wins. Here is a look at Big East teams and how their 2006 recruiting is going.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Winston, McCarron take home top awards
- Rivers, Chargers hand Broncos rare home loss
- Four people stabbed in Broncos' parking lot
- McCarron: Saban said he's staying at Bama
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth Cincinnati Bearcats #11 Black Replica Football Jersey