Elite wide receivers, defensive speed mark 2008 ESPN 150
- When it came time to sit down and dissect the top 250 players we had tapered down to be considered for the 2008 ESPN 150, it became very clear early on that the top three vying for the No. 1 spot would be athlete prospect Terrelle Pryor (Jeannette, Pa.), athlete prospect Will Hill (West Orange, N.J./St. Peters Prep) and wide receiver Julio Jones (Foley, Ala.).
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Stars' Peverley collapses, game postponed
- Sources: If no trade, Bucs likely to cut Revis
- Griffin pours in 37 as Clips take 8th in row
- Jets release Holmes, create more cap space
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2008 ESPN 150
More than 2,500 high school prospects will receive Division I football scholarships, but only the best of the best make the ESPN 150.
• Julio Jones tops ESPN 150 | ESPN 150 rankings
• Work ethic pushes No. 1 prospect Jones
• Will Hill's Jersey escape
• Luginbill: Elite WRs, speedy D define '08 class
• Special ESPN 150 chat wrap: Luginbill
• Tucker: ESPN 150 sleepers you need to know
• Haubert: Ten players on the cusp