Recruiting picture cloudy for Tar Heels
Originally Published: June 28, 2007By Bob Gibbons | Scouts Inc.
- After having one of the nation's top-two recruiting classes in 2006, North Carolina did not have a signee in the class of 2007. The only player they actively recruited was the nation's top prospect, 6-9 C/F Kevin Love (Lake Oswego, Ore.), who chose UCLA. After losing that battle, coach Roy Williams and his staff turned their recruiting focus to the class of 2008.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Wichita State reaches 34-0, wins MVC final
- Brooks: Durant could be scoring even more
- Keselowski passes Dale Jr., wins Las Vegas
- Tiger tweaks back, fades with birdie-less 78
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com