Patterson makes Kentucky big winner
Originally Published: May 16, 2007By John Carroll | Scouts Inc.
- There is no gray area in recruiting -- you either win or lose. Teams identify early in the recruiting process what they need and put every ounce of energy into getting them to sign with your school. If a team gets the players it identified, it usually pays dividends in the next several years in terms of wins and losses, conference championships and NCAA berths. The late signing period in May is a time to add an unsigned senior, a late bloomer, a transfer or a junior college player.
Let's take a look at some of the winners and losers from the regular signing period.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Florida routs Kentucky to finish 18-0 in SEC
- Tiger surges up Doral leaderboard with 66
- Source: Phil considers Knicks front-office job
- Alvarez dispatches Angulo with TKO in 10th
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com