Patience is the rule at TCU
Five years ago, schools didn't make a habit of giving scholarships to prep juniors. They gave out one, maybe two offers. Now? LSU alone has nine verbals for its 2011 class. The recruiting game has never moved faster.
While schools like Texas and LSU rush to land junior prospects, TCU coach Gary Patterson knows that the extra time to evaluate a player can pay dividends. Become an ESPN Insider to read the rest.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Florida banged up entering spring practice
- Vandy hires Utah St.'s Maile as D-line coach
- Miami's Knighton out of hospital after falling ill
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings TCU Horned Frogs Signature Series Full-Size Logo Football