Conley's recruiting keys: Parents must trust you
Originally Published: December 14, 2007By Bill Conley | Scouts Inc.
When a young man leaves home for the first time in his life to attend a college or university it is a traumatic experience, especially for mom and dad. The parents are often skeptical about how their pride and joy will be treated by the school and in particular, the coaching staff, once he signs a letter of intent.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Former TCU star Fields commits to Louisville
- L'ville to make Grantham among richest DCs
- Missouri AD grateful, regretful in stepping down
- No. 1 QB Murray stays with A&M after UT visit
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Ohio State Buckeyes #15 Scarlet Replica Game Football Jersey