Conley's recruiting keys: Ask the right questions
Originally Published: December 13, 2007By Bill Conley | Scouts Inc.
A good recruiter should have specific questions to ask a recruit. Time is of the essence in recruiting, and you must find out as early as possible if you have a legitimate opportunity to land the athlete. Each player and each story is different but the bottom line is if you ask the right questions and are a good listener, you can find out crucial information that may give you a fighting chance to win that particular recruiting battle.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- No. 1 QB Murray stays with A&M after UT visit
- Seahawks' Sherman, Bennett rip 'scam' NCAA
- Sources: ACC to count BYU among Power 5
- Former PSU player Taliaferro now lawmaker
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Ohio State Buckeyes #5 Scarlet Replica Game Football Jersey