Delle Donne's father fires back at endorsement allegations
Originally Published: March 7, 2008By Chris Hansen | Scouts Inc.
- USA Today reported Thursday the NCAA eligibility of two high school seniors, Elena Delle Donne and Chelsea Shine, could be in jeopardy based on testimonial videos posted on mybasketballprofile.com, a website that helps prospective college athletes gain exposure through their service.Delle Donne is the No. 1 ranked player in the country and Shine is ranked among the nation's elite. Both have signed letters of intent to play basketball next year with Connecticut and Virginia, respectively.HoopGurlz.comElena Delle Donne's father Ernie says her video on mybasketballprofile.com was "not an endorsement."
The video testimonials have since been removed from the site.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Wichita State reaches 34-0, wins MVC final
- Brooks: Durant could be scoring even more
- Mavericks extend Pacers' slide to 4 games
- Keselowski passes Dale Jr., wins Las Vegas
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com