UConn's cold-weather battle
Based on the numbers, baseball schools from the north are at a huge disadvantage
- UConn Athletics Even elite prospects like UConn's George Springer are at a disadvantage playing for cold-weather schools.
To read read about the post-season format changes that cold-weather schools are fighting for, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE SPORTS HEADLINES
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- NCAA, conferences sued over scholarships
- Gay ND tennis player: Support overwhelming
- BYU's Mahoney tosses no-hitter vs. Nicholls St.
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
College Baseball on Insider
Insider has assembled a team to expand college baseball coverage in 2011. ESPN columnists Ryan McGee, Jeff Bradley and draft expert Keith Law are joined by CollegeSplits.com's Jeff Sackmann and longtime expert Will Kimmey in breaking down the top trends and stories each week.
Week of June 27
Week of June 20
Week of June 13
Week of June 6
Week of May 29
Week of May 22
Week of May 15
Week of May 8
Week of May 1
Week of April 24