2010-11 Forecast: San Antonio Spurs
Originally Published: September 27, 2010By John Hollinger | ESPN.com
Ronald Martinez/Getty ImagesTim Duncan averaged career lows in points (17.9) and rebounds (10.1) per game last season.GO TO: 2009-10 Recap Offseason Moves Biggest Strength/Weakness Outlook
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Melo: Knicks bringing in Phil a 'power move'
- Down 25, Pacers rally to beat Pistons in OT
- Sixers' 20th straight loss ties franchise mark
- Wizards' 4th-quarter rally stuns Nets
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
HOLLINGER'S TEAM FORECASTS
- Authentic Street Signs San Antonio Spurs '20 Manu Ginobili Ct' Sign