2009-10 Forecast: Dallas Mavericks
The Mavs reloaded, reuniting Shawn Marion with Jason Kidd, but is it too little, too late?
Originally Published: September 28, 2009By John Hollinger | ESPN.com
Glenn James/NBAE via Getty ImagesJason, Josh and Dirk remain a dynamic trio, though they'll be 99 years old, combined, by next June.GO TO: 2008-09 Recap Offseason Moves Biggest Strength/Weakness Outlook
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Kobe: Debut not really as 'bad as I thought'
- Player can keep $20K from half-court shot
- Granger eyes Friday return after long layoff
- Bulls' Deng to miss second straight game
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
HOLLINGER'S TEAM FORECASTS
TEAM FORECASTS [INSIDER]
- Rawlings Dallas Mavericks Softee Basketball-Three Ball Set