2009-10 Forecast: Boston Celtics
The questions for the 2008 champs to answer start with KG's knee but don't end there
Originally Published: September 28, 2009By John Hollinger | ESPN.com
Brian Babineau/NBAE/Getty ImagesThe Boston Celtics will likely go as far as Kevin Garnett can take them on his troublesome knees.GO TO: 2008-09 Recap Offseason Moves Biggest Strength/Weakness Outlook
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Melo: Knicks bringing in Phil a 'power move'
- Suns end Raptors' home winning streak at 4
- Woodson: Don't feel need to audition for job
- OKC to sit Westbrook in some back-to-backs
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
HOLLINGER'S TEAM FORECASTS
TEAM FORECASTS [INSIDER]
- adidas Youth Brooklyn Nets Kevin Garnett #2 Black Gametime T-Shirt