2009-10 Forecast: Cleveland Cavaliers
Will the Big Shaquisition put the Cavs over the top or just turn the Q into the big top?
Originally Published: September 28, 2009By John Hollinger | ESPN.com
David Liam Kyle/NBAE/Getty ImagesSixty-six wins and a conference finals exit add up to unfinished business for LeBron and the Cavs.GO TO: 2008-09 Recap Offseason Moves Biggest Strength/Weakness Outlook
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Pacers shake early deficit to turn down Heat
- Kobe leads Lakers with 20, but Suns hold on
- Williams returns, powers Nets past Celtics
- Clippers sign veteran F Jackson to contract
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
HOLLINGER'S TEAM FORECASTS
TEAM FORECASTS [INSIDER]
- adidas Men's Cleveland Cavaliers Navy CLIMALITE Performance Polo