Five observations: Who's starting?
Originally Published: September 30, 2009By John Hollinger | ESPN.com
Sam Forencich/NBAE/Getty ImagesSteve Blake will probably start games for the Blazers, while Andre Miller will finish them.
1. The Blazers want to win the Northwest
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Bulls' Rose won't rule out a playoff return
- Aldridge's 38 power Blazers over Thunder
- Faulty generator shelves Spurs-Wolves game
- Kobe rules himself out Friday against Kings