Isaiah Thomas should study ...
Here's a veteran the Kings' rookie point guard should seek to emulate
Originally Published: April 13, 2012By David Thorpe | Scouts Inc.
Very few NBA players look and play like Thomas, who is small in stature but has a big game. Even with the kind of season he's having, there are people (including me) who suspect he'll always be better served as the leader of the second unit rather than a starter, especially on a good team. But the best way Thomas can prove us wrong is to always be in full-on attack mode every time he plays. Like Dragic, who's proving to be a force that's difficult to stop or even slow down right now.
Which veterans should the rookies study? To check out David Thorpe's latest analysis on the rookie class, become an ESPN Insider today.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Melo: Knicks bringing in Phil a 'power move'
- Down 25, Pacers rally to beat Pistons in OT
- Sixers' 20th straight loss ties franchise mark
- Wizards' 4th-quarter rally stuns Nets
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Sacramento Kings Primary Logo Purple T-Shirt