Chandler Parsons should study ...
Here's a veteran the Rockets' rookie foward should seek to emulate
Originally Published: April 13, 2012By David Thorpe | Scouts Inc.
Parsons has been a revelation this season, mostly because of the way he can move and slide in his 6-foot-10 frame. He can guard all small forwards and, in some cases, really shut them down. But he does not use his height advantage to nearly the same effect on offense. That's where the best shooting big the NBA has ever seen comes in.
Which veterans should the rookies study? To check out David Thorpe's latest analysis on the rookie class, become an ESPN Insider today.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Melo: Knicks bringing in Phil a 'power move'
- Down 25, Pacers rally to beat Pistons in OT
- Sixers' 20th straight loss ties franchise mark
- Wizards' 4th-quarter rally stuns Nets
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth Dallas Mavericks Dirk Nowitzki #41 Blue Revolution 30 Swingman Jersey