Kawhi Leonard should study ...
Here's a veteran the Spurs' rookie small foward should seek to emulate
Originally Published: April 13, 2012By David Thorpe | Scouts Inc.
Leonard is in the unique position of being a steady rookie who doesn't have to do too much to make an impact on his team. But he has the potential to be a pretty skilled guy, and he would be an even more valuable player if he could make more plays with the ball in his hands, as Iguodala does. Iguodala stands behind only LeBron James as the best wing defender/passer in the game.
Which veterans should the rookies study? To check out David Thorpe's latest analysis on the rookie class, become an ESPN Insider today.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Davis' 40 points, 21 boards power Pelicans
- Clips' Collison sits out Cavs game with virus
- Allen gets hot late, leads Heat over Rockets
- Mavs net rare win in OKC as Westbrook sits
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's San Antonio Spurs Primary Logo Black T-Shirt