Future Power Rankings: Teams 6-10
How will your favorite team fare in future seasons? Our experts take a close look
Originally Published: February 8, 2012By Chad Ford and John Hollinger | ESPN.com
The Future Power Rankings are ESPN Insider's projection of the on-court success expected for each team in the 2012-13, 2013-14 and 2014-15 seasons.
To continue reading about the future projected NBA Power Rankings via John Hollinger and Chad Ford, you must be an ESPN Insider.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Cavs' James after loss: 'Not a very good team'
- Nowitzki keys Mavs' rally to put away Thunder
- Suns spoil Kobe's return for 6th straight win
- Spurs win to snap 6-game skid vs. Rockets
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Vintage Dirk Delivers For Mavs
- Starting at center for an injured Tyson Chandler, Dirk Nowitzki dropped 30 on OKC as the Mavs held on.