Five worst chemistry trade fits
Blatche, Ellis among talented players who could give teams headaches
As we wrote on Tuesday, team chemistry is an important factor for NBA franchises to consider as they make (or refrain from making) deals at the trade deadline. After first taking a look at the best chemistry guys who could be had in a trade this season, today we're looking at the problematic chemistry players teams should be leery of before pulling the trigger on any deadline deals.
Here are the five riskiest trade targets as they relate to team chemistry:
1. Andray Blatche, F, Washington Wizards
In almost every way possible, Blatche can be a headache for his new team. Is he lazy on defense? Yes, horribly so. Is he difficult to coach? Yes. Is he likely a guy who will not inspire younger players to be better, but instead lead them astray? Sadly, yes.
To read the full list of worst chemistry trade fits, you must be an Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Kobe fires back at Brown's culture remarks
- Nets' Pierce, Garnett top former coach Rivers
- Aldridge, Blazers outduel Howard, Rockets
- LeBron, Durant early leaders in All-Star voting
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NBA On ESPN.com
- adidas Kids' Charlotte Bobcats Primary Logo Navy T-Shirt