Small trades, big impact
Here are five potential (smaller) deals that could shape the second half of the season
Although much of the focus leading up to the NBA's March 15 trade deadline has focused on Dwight Howard and Pau Gasol, a number of smaller trades could have a big impact on the futures of several teams.
Some trades will help teams make a deep run in the playoffs this season, while others will address longer-term goals such as stockpiling draft picks and ensuring cap flexibility.
Here are five potential smaller deals that could have a big impact:
To read the full article on five small trades that could have a big impact, become an ESPN Insider today.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Blatt: LeBron belongs in MVP convo more
- Irving, James boost Cavs to 7th win in row
- Clippers' Barnes fined, blames Suns owner
- Raps reach prebreak milestone with 30th win
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Bulls Sticking With Warriors
- Derrick Rose and the Bulls stand in the way of 20 straight wins at home for the Warriors.