Small trades, big impact
Here are five potential (smaller) deals that could shape the second half of the season
Although much of the focus leading up to the NBA's March 15 trade deadline has focused on Dwight Howard and Pau Gasol, a number of smaller trades could have a big impact on the futures of several teams.
Some trades will help teams make a deep run in the playoffs this season, while others will address longer-term goals such as stockpiling draft picks and ensuring cap flexibility.
Here are five potential smaller deals that could have a big impact:
To read the full article on five small trades that could have a big impact, become an ESPN Insider today.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Cavs pummeled by Pistons in 23-point defeat
- KG pulls a Stephenson, blows in West's ear
- Lakers add rookie forward Black off waivers
- Dirk into 8th on NBA scoring list, razzes Kobe
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Dirk Answers The Call
- Starting at center for an injured Tyson Chandler, Dirk Nowitzki dropped 30 on OKC as the Mavs held on.