Top remaining 2011 free agents
With some top targets already gone, here's our latest look at who's still on the market
Updated: December 15, 2011, 4:19 PM ETBy Chad Ford | ESPN.com
Garrett W. Ellwood/NBAE/Getty ImagesNene re-signed with Denver for a five-year deal worth in excess of $67 million, sources said.The NBA free-agent frenzy officially got under way on Friday. As expected, chaos reigned.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- LeBron, Durant early leaders in All-Star voting
- Lakers' Blake (elbow) out at least 6 weeks
- Knicks lose Felton (hamstring) for 2-3 weeks
- Sources: Raptors working on Lowry to Knicks
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2011 NBA OFFSEASON
- Fan Mats Atlanta Hawks Carpet Tiles