Who deserves top rookie honors?
Originally Published: April 16, 2013By David Thorpe | Scouts Inc.
Sam Forencich/NBAE/Getty ImagesDamian Lillard has soared in Portland this season, earning him Rookie of the Year honors in this space.This has been a relatively unique season for the rookie class, which will likely feature a Rookie of the Year winner who didn't play as effectively as two other classmates. That's because injuries played a huge part this season and will affect the award selection process.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Lillard's 3 sends Trail Blazers by Cavaliers
- Thunder rattle Nuggets to grab 7th in a row
- Kobe scores 21 as Lakers get past Grizzlies
- LeBron (ankle) misses practice, game-time call
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NBA On ESPN.com
- adidas Men's New Orleans Pelicans Anthony Davis #23 Revolution 30 Replica Navy Basketball Jersey