Rookie Watch: Best of 20
Originally Published: February 22, 2013By David Thorpe | Scouts Inc.
Rocky Widner/Getty ImagesGolden State's Harrison Barnes has all the tools to be an offensive and defensive machine in the NBA.Two weeks ago, we rated the youngest age group in the NBA, teenagers all. Today, we continue our series ranking the rookie class by age with the 20-year-olds, who all have long careers ahead of them if they get some breaks. As a reminder, we are rating a player purely on the level of his ceiling -- how good he can ultimately be if given the perfect situation.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Durant sprains ankle in career-best first half
- It's official: Celtics ship Rondo to Mavericks
- Curry rallies Warriors to win over Thunder
- Carmelo sits, has been advised to rest more
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- KD's Night Cut Short In Loss
- KD hurts ankle