How top rooks can improve now
Making these adjustments would go a long way for the current top 10 rookies
Originally Published: December 27, 2012By David Thorpe | Scouts Inc.
Sam Forencich/NBAE/Getty ImagesDamian Lillard and Anthony Davis are already good NBA players, but they can be better. Here's how.People all over the world love to make resolutions as the New Year arrives. For NBA players, however, there is no reason to wait until the calendar turns before making adjustments to their games. The best players are doing just that, day after day.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Gasol, Griz overcome Spurs in 3OT thriller
- Sources: Celtics, Mavs talking Rondo trade
- Hawks send Cavaliers to 'embarrassing' loss
- Harden plays spoiler in overtime at Denver
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Starring Woes
- Former running mates LeBron James and Dwyane Wade shared in frustration Wednesday with their teams' plights.