How top rooks can improve now
Making these adjustments would go a long way for the current top 10 rookies
Originally Published: December 27, 2012By David Thorpe | Scouts Inc.
Sam Forencich/NBAE/Getty ImagesDamian Lillard and Anthony Davis are already good NBA players, but they can be better. Here's how.People all over the world love to make resolutions as the New Year arrives. For NBA players, however, there is no reason to wait until the calendar turns before making adjustments to their games. The best players are doing just that, day after day.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Sources: Love trade talks narrowed to Cavs
- Riley says Heat OK after LeBron's departure
- Sources: 76ers fighting new lottery proposal
- Stern praises Silver for handling of Sterling
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's New Orleans Pelicans Anthony Davis #23 Home White Replica Jersey