How top rooks can improve now
Making these adjustments would go a long way for the current top 10 rookies
Originally Published: December 27, 2012By David Thorpe | Scouts Inc.
Sam Forencich/NBAE/Getty ImagesDamian Lillard and Anthony Davis are already good NBA players, but they can be better. Here's how.People all over the world love to make resolutions as the New Year arrives. For NBA players, however, there is no reason to wait until the calendar turns before making adjustments to their games. The best players are doing just that, day after day.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Source: Jackson to Knicks by end of week
- Westbrook, OKC get best of Beverley, Rockets
- Bynum's return gets Pacers back on track
- Sources: Nets to sign Collins for rest of season
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's New Orleans Pelicans Anthony Davis #23 Replica Revolution 30 White Basketball Jersey