Rookie Watch: November's best
Originally Published: November 29, 2012By David Thorpe | Scouts Inc.
A month is a long time in the NBA. Guys such as Dion Waiters have already had time not only to explode up the charts but also to fall back down. Anthony Davis has been able to tease us as a "Tim Duncan 2.0," then disappear because of injury. And others, such as Kyle Singler, Andre Drummond and Damian Lillard, have provided a steady stream of strong play. If the 2012-13 rookie class members can learn anything from their play in November, it's how quickly the NBA landscape, and their personal slice of it, can change for better or for worse. Take a good look at November's top 10 because it's likely to look far different by season's end.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Sources: Phil signs on as Knicks president
- Thunder fire back to rout Lakers in rematch
- Dunleavy, Noah carry Bulls past Rockets
- McHale: Noah is Defensive Player of Year
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's New Orleans Pelicans Anthony Davis #23 Game Time Navy T-Shirt