Carter-Williams should study ...
Here's a veteran the 76ers point guard should seek to emulate
Every NBA player is different and learns differently, of course. But a common thread found among many great athletes is their ability to mimic or model actions they see. Young athletes do this all the time, as they watch their favorite players perform on TV or in person.
Which veterans should the rookies study? To check out David Thorpe's latest analysis on the rookie class, become an ESPN Insider today.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Gasol, Griz overcome Spurs in 3OT thriller
- Sources: Celtics, Mavs talking Rondo trade
- Hawks send Cavaliers to 'embarrassing' loss
- Harden plays spoiler in overtime at Denver
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE NBA ON ESPN.COM
- Starring Woes
- Former running mates LeBron James and Dwyane Wade shared in frustration Wednesday with their teams' plights.