Austin Rivers should study ...
Here's a veteran the Hornets' rookie guard should seek to emulate
Originally Published: April 12, 2013By David Thorpe | Scouts Inc.
Despite being small (by NBA standards) and slight, few players over the past decade have made more paint shots than Parker. His strong hands and incredible burst at the point of attack make him unguardable in isolation. It is the opposite with Rivers, who just could not finish most of the paint shots he took this season.
Which veterans should the rookies study? To check out David Thorpe's latest analysis on the rookie class, become an ESPN Insider today.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Melo will do 'whatever' Phil says for title shot
- Report: Biceps injury to sideline Cavs' Irving
- Warriors edge Blazers on Thompson's late 3
- Davis' 40 points, 21 boards power Pelicans
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- GameWear San Antonio Spurs Tony Parker NBA Bracelet