Kidd-Gilchrist should study ...
Here's a veteran the Wizards' rookie small forward should seek to emulate
Originally Published: April 12, 2013By David Thorpe | Scouts Inc.
MKG has always been bigger, stronger and more athletic (not explosive athletic as much as coordinated athletic) than his opponents. But in the NBA, he doesn't have those physical advantages as often, making his lack of a perimeter shot all the more painful.
Which veterans should the rookies study? To check out David Thorpe's latest analysis on the rookie class, become an ESPN Insider today.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Durant sprains ankle in career-best first half
- It's official: Celtics ship Rondo to Mavericks
- Knicks' woes to cost MSG shareholders $6M
- Curry rallies Warriors to win over Thunder
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- KD's Night Cut Short In Loss
- KD hurts ankle