Kidd-Gilchrist should study ...
Here's a veteran the Wizards' rookie small forward should seek to emulate
Originally Published: April 12, 2013By David Thorpe | Scouts Inc.
MKG has always been bigger, stronger and more athletic (not explosive athletic as much as coordinated athletic) than his opponents. But in the NBA, he doesn't have those physical advantages as often, making his lack of a perimeter shot all the more painful.
Which veterans should the rookies study? To check out David Thorpe's latest analysis on the rookie class, become an ESPN Insider today.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Thunder fire back to rout Lakers in rematch
- Dunleavy, Noah carry Bulls past Rockets
- McHale: Noah is Defensive Player of Year
- Woodson: Jackson would only help Knicks
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth Miami Heat LeBron James Replica Revolution 30 Red Basketball Jersey