Kidd-Gilchrist should study ...
Here's a veteran the Wizards' rookie small forward should seek to emulate
Originally Published: April 12, 2013By David Thorpe | Scouts Inc.
MKG has always been bigger, stronger and more athletic (not explosive athletic as much as coordinated athletic) than his opponents. But in the NBA, he doesn't have those physical advantages as often, making his lack of a perimeter shot all the more painful.
Which veterans should the rookies study? To check out David Thorpe's latest analysis on the rookie class, become an ESPN Insider today.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Kobe: Debut not really as 'bad as I thought'
- Kings get 'proven scorer' Gay from Raptors
- Report: Kidd used '13-letter word' on Frank
- Williams, Pierce hope to return vs. Celtics
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NBA On ESPN.com
- adidas Youth Miami Heat LeBron James Replica Revolution 30 Black Basketball Jersey