John Henson should study ...
Here's a veteran the Bucks' rookie power forward should seek to emulate
Originally Published: April 12, 2013By David Thorpe | Scouts Inc.
Henson is so thin that he looks like he could break in two at any moment. But he has been one of the top rebounders per minute in the entire NBA and makes almost 70 percent of his rim shots (an excellent number for a rookie lacking strength).
Which veterans should the rookies study? To check out David Thorpe's latest analysis on the rookie class, become an ESPN Insider today.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Bosh admits he was 'close' to leaving Heat
- Rose acknowledges tension with Bulls, circle
- Ohio lawman proposes LeBron license plate
- Ginobili has stress fracture, to skip World Cup
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Adidas Youth San Antonio Spurs Tim Duncan #21 Replica Revolution 30 Basketball Jersey