John Henson should study ...
Here's a veteran the Bucks' rookie power forward should seek to emulate
Originally Published: April 12, 2013By David Thorpe | Scouts Inc.
Henson is so thin that he looks like he could break in two at any moment. But he has been one of the top rebounders per minute in the entire NBA and makes almost 70 percent of his rim shots (an excellent number for a rookie lacking strength).
Which veterans should the rookies study? To check out David Thorpe's latest analysis on the rookie class, become an ESPN Insider today.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Heat post season-high 122 in rout of Kings
- Kobe-less Lakers push past Love, Wolves
- D'Antoni: Lakers can make playoffs, need luck
- Pacers crush Rockets to snap 2-game slide
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NBA On ESPN.com
- adidas Men's San Antonio Spurs Tim Duncan Replica Revolution 30 White Basketball Jersey