Chandler Parsons should study ...
Here's a veteran the Rockets' rookie foward should seek to emulate
Originally Published: April 13, 2012By David Thorpe | Scouts Inc.
Parsons has been a revelation this season, mostly because of the way he can move and slide in his 6-foot-10 frame. He can guard all small forwards and, in some cases, really shut them down. But he does not use his height advantage to nearly the same effect on offense. That's where the best shooting big the NBA has ever seen comes in.
Which veterans should the rookies study? To check out David Thorpe's latest analysis on the rookie class, become an ESPN Insider today.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- It's official: Celtics ship Rondo to Mavericks
- Durant exits loss to Warriors with ankle sprain
- Carmelo sits, has been advised to rest more
- Sources: Stephenson talks fizzle for Hornets
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- KD Hurt In Loss To Warriors
- Durant hurts ankle