MarShon Brooks should study ...
Here's a veteran the Nets' rookie shooting guard should seek to emulate
Originally Published: April 13, 2012By David Thorpe | Scouts Inc.
Brooks has a natural feel for scoring, but he looks anything but natural when trying to score off a set -- pin-downs, single-doubles and the like. He uses just one speed when coming off screens and struggles to jump straight up on his shot. That makes it tough to get open and even tougher to make the shot, especially from long range.
Which veterans should the rookies study? To check out David Thorpe's latest analysis on the rookie class, become an ESPN Insider today.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Kobe fires back at Brown's culture remarks
- Nets' Pierce, Garnett top former coach Rivers
- Aldridge, Blazers outduel Howard, Rockets
- LeBron, Durant early leaders in All-Star voting
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NBA On ESPN.com
- adidas Youth Brooklyn Nets Chosen Black Shorts